Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scott Loves Mackenzie Astin!

My first gay crush was Mackenzie Astin.

He played Andy on "The Facts of Life" in the 80's.

He was around 14, and I was 10, so he was like the sexy older man to me.


I thought he was perfect, with his blonde hair and cute puppy-dog eyes.


I don't remember the show much, but for a long time I said it was my favorite, because of Mackenzie.

I told everyone he was my favorite actor. But secretly, I just wanted to kiss him.

I saw him recently and he's gotten even better looking with age.


Scott - Seattle, WA
_______________________________________________
The Facts of Life: The Complete Fifth SeasonBrilliant Madness: Living with Manic Depressive IllnessIron WillThe Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: