Monday, June 20, 2011

Bjørn Loves Matt Dillon!

My first gay crush was
definitely Matt Dillon.


On May 22nd, I celebrated the 25th anniversary of coming out to myself.

Obviously, it's fairly difficult to pinpoint that kind of an event accurately.


But I have the proof, from when I was 14-years old:

This 5/22/86 diary entry first mentions I might be gay. The reason I wrote what I did, was from seeing that photo of Matt Dillon in a magazine.


Matt sure had an impact on me. Because what I wrote (in Norwegian) in the diary says:

"I don't know if I'm gay, but he certainly is very sexy. I have no more to say, other than that I hope I'm turned on that much by sexy girls."

Well now, 25 years later, I can assure you that never happened ... :-)


Bjørn - Stange, Norway
__________________________________________

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

1 comment:

Philip Boyle said...

Sweet. Respect to you as I also kept a diary at 14yo but didn't have the courage to write my true feelings.