Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sean Loves Larry Wilcox!

My first gay crush was Larry Wilcox,
as Officer Jon Baker on "CHiPs."


It was the late 70's, and I was around 7-years old when
I first became mesmerized by his feathered blonde hair and snug-fitting uniform pants.


While most people were in love with his partner Ponch (Erik Estrada), I just couldn't get enough of Jon.

In middle school, "CHiPs" was cancelled. But luckily, every afternoon they ran double
re-runs I could not miss!



Watching them while doing my homework, and drooling over Jon, was my daily routine. And I absolutely hated the seasons after Larry Wilcox left the show.

So by the time I was 12, that obsession pretty
much erased any doubt that I was gay.

Sean - Connecticut
___________________________________________________________________________

Click here: "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: