Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Frederic Loves Johnny Crawford!

I had my first gay crush on actor Johnny Crawford.

I grew up in Iowa, and when I was around 10-years old, my crush was on his character, Mark McCain. And I loved him so much!

Whenever he cried on the "The Rifleman," I just wanted to hug him and kiss him all over.

I loved his pouty mouth, and that sexy, hurt crack in his voice.


This crush on Johnny was part of my secret life, so no one ever knew I loved him until years later when I told gay friends. It turns out, lots of other gay boys loved Mark McCain, too. But I didn't know that at the time.

Besides, back then - Mark was mine alone!

Thanks. Nice website!
Frederic - Phoenix, AZ
____________________________________________

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

3 comments:

Rudy said...

I am in my 40's now, and still like seeing images of him as young boy. His eyes are so hypnotizing and charming. I saw recent images of him and eh, too bad he lost that charm lol.

WyomingJoe said...

He's still a charming guy. I recently bought one of his orchestra's albums.

Unknown said...

Baltimore bill,
They don't come any more gorgeous than Johnny c.