Saturday, June 18, 2011

Luke Loves Cloud Strife!

My first gay crush was Cloud Strife.


Being the nerd I was at age 11, I crushed out on this tortured soul from "Final Fantasy 7."

I felt that way too, so he was pretty awesome.

And I was not.


He was an all-around, broody action guy who fell in love, lost it, but never stopped fighting.

And his hair was pretty damn awesome and sexy.

Of course, he wasn't full-on physically attractive until he was rendered in full CGI glory in "Advent Children" and given a smoldering voice.

I was too young to really play the game, so I would just sit on the floor of my brother's room, and watch him play "Final Fantasy 7" for hours.

Luke - Victoria, Australia
__________________________________________

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: