Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Henry Loves Fred Dryer!

My first gay crush? Actor Fred Dryer!


When I was around 12, I used to stay up late and read in the family TV room, as I liked the silence. I have a big family, so getting some time just for myself was rare. 

Then one night in 1984, I was bored of reading and I switched on the TV. There was a show called "Hunter" just starting. I was just about to change the channel, 'cuz police shows were not my thing. 

But then, I saw HIM. 

A tall hunk of MAN with broad shoulders, black sunglasses, and tight blue jeans. I had never seen a man with a huge bulge like the one he had!  

Of course, I was sold. 

I watched the show and sat very close to the TV so I wouldn't miss any scenes of his very visible bulge.


As this was "pre Internet searching" all I could do was watch the re-runs at night to get my fill.



And when I went to bed, I would dream that he would stand in front of me, grabbing my arm and placing my hand on his growing bulge...
_______________________________________________

Click here: "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

5 comments:

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

TOTALLY get this one

Bosso said...

LOL, I was 11 and watched for exactly the same reason! And he is still hot af today, even in his 70's!!!

Bosso said...

I was 11 when I first saw HIM and his bulge. I never missed an episode! And he is still hot AF even today, in his 70's!!!!

Commando Forever said...

I was luckily alone when I saw his show for the first time.I had been wrestling with being gay, Catholic, and Italian...at any rate, by the end of the show I had an uncontrolled, and unprovoked, spontaneous ejaculation in my pants. That sort of "clinched" the deal with me being gay. Here we are so many years later, and as stated, he still looks incredible, and I still am gay!

Commando Forever said...

I had never seen ANY studly man ever, that sported such a blatantly visible package like Dryer did. He was perfectly comfortable, proud, and confident about showing himself off like that. God bless him for it too. I am a happly proud gay out 69 year old man myself now thanks to him.