Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Andy Loves Val Kilmer!

My first gay crush was Val Kilmer as Batman!


It was 1995, and I was 9 years old at the time.
I had always loved Batman, so when "Batman Forever" came out, of course I HAD to see it. 

From the first time I saw Val Kilmer as Batman,
I was smitten. Oh, those intense eyes, pouty lips, great body and tight little butt! Who could resist someone who was so -- MALE!?

Val was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! And then there was his voice. The kind of soft, sensual voice that could just make you cream your jeans! WHOO DOGGIE, WHAT A MAN! 

I swoon a little bit now just thinking about it.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was the man of my dreams. That is until I discovered Jonathan Taylor Thomas, but that's a whole other story!

I still have my "Batman Forever" movie poster. 
I would probably still drool over it today! LOL!

Andy, Phoenix Arizona 
________________________________________________________________________________________

Click here: "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME too on Val there were days I would have given my life to run my hands all over him.

Anonymous said...

Scott Bakula is so all man, It is truly a shame he has not done more nudity since he stated in his Playgirl interview "I have not objection to going nude"