Wednesday, August 3, 2011

John Loves Peter Jennings!

My first gay crush was news anchorman Peter Jennings.

It was the late 1960's, and I was about 12-years old.

And I thought he was the most handsome newsman on TV.

He was so polished, professional, and a beautiful man.


It was around this time when I first started to be old enough to watch and understand the news, and I looked forward to it every night. It made me very sad when I heard he had died of lung cancer back a few years ago.

But Peter Jennings was still handsome and professional right up to the very end.

I still miss you, Peter. Anderson Cooper is hot, but he still can't hold a candle to you!

John - Raleigh, NC
________________________________________
Peter Jennings: A Reporter's LifeThe Peter Jennings CollectionABC News World News Tonight: Dedicated to Peter Jennings (8/8/05)


Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

2 comments:

the island guy said...

He's right... Anderson Cooper is hot LOL
That was cute

Unknown said...

I understand the crush.