Monday, August 8, 2011

David Loves Shaun Cassidy!

I don't care if I am dating myself, but my first gay crush was
SHAUN CASSIDY, baby!

Shaun was bascially the Justin Beiber of the '70s.


In 1976 I was in the 1st grade, and I aked my parents to buy me a "Hardy Boys" poster.

Of course, I certainly never told them why I wanted it. And oddly enough, once I hit puberty, my sexual tastes developed in a completely different direction.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but these days I really go for the bear type of a man. And twinks - a la Shaun Cassidy - now leave me kinda clammy.


David - Memphis, TN
__________________________________________________

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

1 comment:

the island guy said...

From twinks to bears... it happens :)
Those bears can be very attractive haha