Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sean Loves Leonardo DiCaprio!

My first gay crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.


I was in the 6th grade and really didn't have much of an idea that I was gay. At that point in time, the only minority I associated with was the group of kids that only ever wore sweatpants to school.

I remember the Batman & Robin issue of Disney Adventures magazine had arrived at home, and there was an article on Leo, because "Titanic" was coming out soon. And something changed for me that day.

Among all the pictures of George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell in rubber, I couldn't stop looking at the pictures of DiCaprio. It was verging on obsession.


The week after the magazine had arrived, I stayed home from school one day. I was a good kid, so my parents trusted me to be home alone. Well, let's just say things happened for me that had never happened before. And the Disney Adventures magazine was a little worse for the wear because of it...

Sean - Cincinnati, OH
________________________________________
Titanic (10th Anniversary Edition)The Ultimate LEONARDO DiCAPRIO Photo Album (Bio-Pix Presents) (Volume #1)Fire on the Mountain Male Genital Massage (DVD)


Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: