Friday, June 3, 2011

Ramon Loves Michael Bergin!

I'd have to say that my first major gay crush was
Michael Bergin as J.D. Darius on "Baywatch!"


This show was a huge part of my sexual awakening as a child. I was about 12 when I started watching it, and I knew I loved me some men - but this was when
I realized I had a passion for them. Especially looking at Michael, and I couldn't believe my eyes!



Oh, those 6-pack abs, huge pecs, muscular arms, broad shoulders, gorgeous back, flawless tan skin, and his beautiful face. It was true love!
I was so obsessed, I even took swimming lessons!

I couldn't get enough of him running and swimming in those red shorts. I so wanted to 'drown' at a beach, with that hunk on top of me, giving mouth to mouth.


Michael still has a special place in my heart, and not just because he still has it totally goin' on.
With his beauty and sexual charm, he gave joy and hope to a chubby, awkward outcast who was realizing how most of the world viewed gay people.

Love you, Michael!

Ramon - California
______________________________
Baywatch - Season 2The Broken Hearts ClubLifeguard
Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - www.BornThisWayBlog.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you! my first erections were his!!!