Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gary Loves Robert Reed!

My first gay crush was Robert Reed as
Mike Brady, the dad on "The Brady Bunch."

I remember him like it was yesterday, but it was way back in the 70's. I was around 8, and I don't know why, but I was obsessed with him. And I kept this crush very secret.

Although, one time on a family road trip, I was sleeping in the back of the car, and I woke up -
saying his name aloud.

That freaked me out!

My parents and brothers never said anything to about it. I still don't know if they heard me or not.

Gary - San Diego, CA
_________________________________________
The Brady Bunch: The Complete Series (Seasons 1-5 + Shag Carpet Cover)ROBERT REED 8x10 B&W PHOTOOpen Secret: Gay Hollywood--1928-1998


Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: