Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Neil Loves Johnny Crawford!

I've had more than my share of gay crushes, but my first was Johnny Crawford in "The Rifleman."

This was back in the late 50's when I was around 10-years old.

I've loved him ever since, and always will.

The only time it was embarrassing?

Explaining to my parents why I collected his records into my teens.


Neil - Loveland, OH

* Editor's Note *
This photo might need some explaining, too? :)
Yeah, no sexual overtones going on here at all...


______________________________________
The Rifleman, Boxed Set 1The Captivating Johnny CrawfordThe Naked Ape Poster Movie 11x17 Johnny Crawford Victoria Principal Dennis Olivieri Diana Darrin
Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - www.BornThisWayBlog.com

1 comment:

Ron said...

Does this bring back memories. I had a major crush on Johnny. However, I can't remember he was my first or it was Cubby from the Mickey Mouse Club.

So long ago ... :(