Monday, May 30, 2011

Mike Loves Randy Mantooth!

My first gay crush was Randy Mantooth.

I was 7-years old when I first saw him as
paramedic Johnny Gage on the TV show "Emergency!"



I remember watching this show for the first time, sitting on the floor at my grandparent's house in California. When he appeared on the screen, I was immediately captivated. I'd watch the show anytime
I could, never following the story, just him.


The creepy thing that I realize now, is that he played a paramedic/firefighter - and my dad was a firefighter for 30 years! Does this mean that I should find myself a good therapist?

My grandmother was a huge Liberace fan, and always watched his TV specials. And I remember the chauffeur that drove his Rolls Royce was hot, too. LOL!

Mike - Seattle, WA
________________________________________
Emergency! Season OneBackdraft: Fireman EroticaBehind the Candelabra (My Life With Liberace)

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - www.BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: