Saturday, May 28, 2011

David Loves Shaun Cassidy!

My first gay crush at age 14?
Shaun Cassidy as Joe Hardy in "The Hardy Boys."

I first fell in love with him when I saw him singing "That's Rock 'N Roll" on the Grammy Awards in February '77.

I was fascinated when he turned toward the audience, and danced moving his ass in those tight, satin pants.



Then I noticed how cute he was again, on the cover of his first album.

I got to meet him in 1981 when he came to sing in Mexico. By then, he'd matured physically and had a super body - great legs, great butt, great bulge!

Shaun was definitely in my 'wet dreams' as a teenager.


I also liked Christopher Atkins (wow!), Matt Dillon, Greg Evigan, Christopher Reeve, & Parker Stevenson.

But my first? Shaun, always...



___________________________________________________________________________________________

Inspired by the "Born This Way Blog" - www.BornThisWayBlog.com

No comments: